[pnpgm] Game Update #62 - File #302 - Being stalks Sven...

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Mon Jul 28 22:13:51 CEST 2008

> After Raban gives his blessing and she feels it flowing around her, "Thank you, I do not mean to offend, it is just that your size reminds me much of others that harmed me long ago and I have to remember you are not like that."

Raban looks concerned as he replies to Frema, "I have learned to
overcome most of the problems my size gives me, especially how to be
tender with women. Most would not think such would be a problem, but for
someone who can easily crush bones, even stone, in his hands it took a
lot of skill. Fortunately my acrobatics training aided my learning such
fine control over my strength. I would never injure anyone by accident,
especially a woman. But there are those that enjoy hurting others, such
people need to be punished. If you want my help to punish the ones who
hurt you, I will do so gladly."