[pnpgm] Game Update #62 - File #302 - Being stalks Sven...

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 12:04:10 CEST 2008

After Raban gives his blessing and she feels it flowing around her, "Thank you, I do not mean to offend, it is just that your size reminds me much of others that harmed me long ago and I have to remember you are not like that."

Fremea has a small smile on her face after seeing how well she finally has gotten her arrow spells to work and to use it on such a fine beast. This creature intrigues her and she goes to inspect it. (Using her 'knowledge' to recall any info about uses from the creature - if so, she will take what she can). It just seems a bit out of place in the world, almost like her.

"I believe that the potions will be of importance as we move forward. Though I do not have the knowledge that the others do, I can see much magic being an issue here." Fremea will pick up the lead again when everyone is ready.