[pnpgm] Game update #61 - File #294 - Z'leyra attacks beast

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Sat Jul 26 01:07:58 CEST 2008

At 09:39 AM 7/25/08, you wrote:
>OOC: Sorry about the confusion. I forgot about Z'leyra's action and only remembered Bend'dar and Caladan mention Arawn moving ahead so went with that. Apologies for not posting earlier. For now, as we've

Thanks.  Glad you didn't beat the poor GM :<

Clarification for All.

The creature could be seen through the normal mists/clouds.  But once the High Level Concealing Mist spell cast by Z'lerya's magical great Sword Sheath that went out the window.  It was blurry, shapes, forms, colors without it.  Now its like looking at a wall of white.

Entering the mist that is.  If the creature flees the area then normal vision could be done.

At this point only person to see is Z'leyra, Fremea and Arawn through the Concealing Mist.  All others are virtually blind entering the mist.

Thanks for early actions!

Will work on update this weekend and might hae it out early monday instead of monday evening :)

Raban - Retro action for Blessing is fine.