[pnpgm] Game Update #60 - File #287 - Trio are cured?

John Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Wed Jul 23 23:08:18 CEST 2008

<Sorry for delays, my computer motherboard died of bad Ram indigestion. I have rebuilt it and still have a long ways to go before all the programs and files are back where they belong. So at the moment I do not have access to previous email or even my character due to some odd compatibility issue. So I will guess.>

<Apologies on not properly responding to the sword request

<Back time response, non critical>

Raban [to Arawn]: "I prefer not to kill but there are times it is needed. Especially when others may be put at risk. But if you deem it is necessary then I will do my best not to kill."

[Raban watches the new creature carefully and will jump in to aid if the talks go poorly.]
Raban [To Caladan]: "What is a Chimeara? Is this another Chaos creature?"

>         GM: Raban - Armor would take days to repair very likely.  Sorry
>             plus you'd need tools.  :<  Maybe something else can be done.

<What I expected. Magic is only viable option at the moment>