[pnpgm] chimeara

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Wed Jul 23 01:02:51 CEST 2008

Striding towards where it landed Z'leyra readies her greatsword and
sheathes her staff next to the greatsword sheath while stating "Those
with no protection vs magical fire should stay back. Ben'dar, please
guard them as your armor is the best and the serpent head's Death Poison
can't affect us if it is stopped by our armor. Since the chimeara is
very fast, stick together."

Note that as she approaches the chimeara she watches to make sure that
it isn't a chimana or isn't doing peaceful attempts to communicate.
Trusting in her armor she will fight aggressively. While approaching the
chimeara she says "If any are poisoned swirl my Bezoar in water in the
brass goblet I carry to make a cure."