[pnpgm] Game Update #60 - File #287 - Trio are cured?

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 23:05:32 CEST 2008

Ben'Dar raises his eyebrows, wondering if Arawn is really going to try
talking to the strange snake/lion/goat creature.  "I doubt anything in this
cursed place wants to talk.  Still, if you want to try, I will be at your
side...in case the talks go badly."  Ben'Dar will approach the creature,
standing to the side and slightly behind Arawn, if he decides to try
talking.  He will have his pike in hand, but will assume a non-hostile
stance...if that's possible for Ben'Dar.