[pnpgm] Forgetfullness and other stuff...

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Mon Jul 21 06:35:04 CEST 2008

Raban: "No I crushed him unconscious and broke a few of his bones, but I
do not know how his neck was injured."

Raban: "I have never needed much armor before, but if this continues
like it has I will need it badly. If it is not too costly for you to use
your magic on repair or replacing my armor, then I would appreciate you
doing so. You may need your magic more later, so perhaps it is best to
save it. I will survive without my leather armor, I will just have to
avoid being hit so often."
[Raban will remove the scraps of his armor and think about whether he
needs change his clothes. He smiles as he wonders if the ladies are
watching him...