[pnpgm] Game Update #59 - File #273 - Beast falls on Arawn

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Fri Jul 18 08:28:20 CEST 2008

[Raban picks up the Kings Sword to keep it from other nasties.
<If the sword tells him how to use any specials, the following may change>

[Knowing Sword is not one of his better skills, Raban will offer it to
the others to use.
Raban: "Does anyone need a magical Sword? I think someone else could put
it to better use than I could. I am going to need tougher armor, if we
keep fighting like this. My leather is just useless scraps now, though
maybe I can repair some of it, if we have time."

<LOL low greed factor is rare for my characters, I better be careful.>
<The only way to get Better Armor right now would be magic, maybe a
skilled transmute? Or find some and somehow adjust its size?>
<I don't recall the repair rules for armor off hand, but likely its too
far gone at this point. Unless I have a roll of Duct Tape! Duct Tape is
like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the
universe together, so surely it can fix armor.>

[After checking his supplies.
Raban: "Does anyone have some Fine Wine? I have some Angelica that could
be made into potions that could help us greatly. I thought I had the
wine, but I must have drank it with a friend a few days ago and forgot
to buy more."
<yup I find no listing on my sheet for fine wine...oops>

[After a quick check on the others, Raban sees there is little need for
his meager talents in magic, though his size may help in other areas.
Raban: "I am sorry Z'leyra, my training has not yet included spells to
cure the mind. I can only help you keep them restrained."