[pnpgm] Forgetfulness anyone?

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri Jul 18 07:10:29 CEST 2008

Z'leyra says "We must quickly restrain those affected by the Beasts Of
Fiery Hate, else they may run to their doom. Does anyone have the
Forgetfulness spell? That is what will cure them." She moves to restrain
Chion. "I can cast purification and loan magic items that should
increase the success chance of the Forgetfulness spell."

As she restrains Chion she says "I will be happy to use Perception to
determine the magical values of the gargoyle's sword." She would also
use her armorer/weaponsmithing skill to determine the quality of the sword.