[pnpgm] Kiet to Ben'dar

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Sat Jul 12 01:47:28 CEST 2008

        [When Ben'dar is within visual sight of Kiet, he unclips his spare
         spear from his belt and tosses it toward Kiet.  Kiet catches
         it and nods back.  Kiet grips the spear to ensure it'll work
         for him.  Kiet knows he doesn't have skill in using the spear
         but he can certainly throw one.  Just hopes he doesn't throw
         it and it lands 9 miles down on Sven.  That wouldn't be good.]

"I thank you, barbarian.  I hope to return it to you with the blood of our enemies upon it."