[pnpgm] from Kiet again

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Wed Jul 9 06:47:09 CEST 2008

I hope not point first...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris & Karen Wells
  To: Schnockel
  Cc: pnpgm at abroere.xs4all.nl
  Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 9:33 PM
  Subject: Re: [pnpgm] from Kiet again

  Ben'Dar tosses Kiet his spare spear.

  On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 1:10 AM, Schnockel <dasandersx at comcast.net> wrote:

    "If any of those creatures had a spear on them, I might want one...just to keep other flying buzzards away"

    "I'm afraid that I am not able to take much damage...but I also was able to help dispatch at least two of them, and those were the bigger males."

    "Might I also ask who or what made my Pseudo Sven disappear?  I brought him along to protect me, and I find it rather 'disconcerting' that my rather expensive protection might be compromised unexpectedly."  (Kiet is not wearing his happy face...grim, not angry)

    Kiet