[pnpgm] Combatting onward

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 11:13:05 CEST 2008

"Well, we were facing worse odds when we found you in Clima. This is nice welcoming committee though. Let's go help the others finish up." Chion says relatively flippantly, smiling, to Ben'Dar, raising two fingers and then looking to the side quickly for his next target. Chion will get out his Crossbow, since the battle looks like it will be over soon and he doesn't want to let any scragglers get away. He will wait to see if any are trying to escape and attempt to down them if needed. (If attacked, he will use his feet, as he does sometimes, to kill/kick them).