[pnpgm] Game update #55 - File #240 - Gar. Combat T2: P1+2

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Fri Jul 4 08:49:36 CEST 2008

<Raban actions have been quite fun so far, no changes are needed. Except
relative to Kiet, if Raban sees how hurt he is, Raban may need to change
tactics a little to better protect him. He is a fellow entertainer.>

After Kiet calls out "Raban!  I've got your back!  Don't be surprised if
we have a little unexpected help!" <was in a personal email so may not
have been on this list?>
Raban replies, "Thanks, any assistance is appreciated, fortunately these
fiends don't seem very skilled but they make up for it in quantity. With
my goddesses protection, I am sure I will outlast them, and the ones I
can find will not hurt anyone else."

<That may be spread over a few phases since it was a long reply, or
chopped a bit as situation warrants>