[pnpgm] Game update #26 - File #72 - Arawn talks to Elam

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 07:57:41 CET 2008

Fremea will look to Chion for anything else. If not she will walk up to Kel and whisper into his ear again, then turn to Chion.

"Should we go? If Unali is dead then we need to tend to that, if not we should find out how everyone else is and get out of the city. More than likely there will more of these "lone" assassins and it would be good to leave soon."