[pnpgm] The Staff and Elder

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 22:07:17 CET 2008

Chion sees a choice to try to contact the high elder (with a trapped spirit in the staff) or perhaps to talk with it. After Fremea explains what she has said to the Glyph and what it replied he decides that maybe using a trapped being to communicate would not be the best thing to do...

But then, Chion does the right thing more often than not. Perhaps the spirit in the staff is happier there than these spirits were holding up this castle? In any event, it is worth a try. "I am going to see if the High Elder can be contacted now that we have some stability. Perhaps he can aid us now. I might need to go get him, though. So bear with me while I try contacting him." He will then attempt to use the staff to contact the High Elder and explain what has gone on, and that they need help getting rid of the restraining magics to appease the Glyph's rage.

-Marcel