[pnpgm] Game Update #94b - File #509 - Second floor explored

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 00:55:08 CET 2008

   In addition to the stuff posted below-

   Arawn yelled out his greeting to the elementals in Katai and Elder but knew that they would likely not be able to understand him. After his call he alerted the party to this.

   "The elementals speak their own language, that of the Wind. If any here can speak it please translate for me. If not then I will resort to using magic in hopes of reasoning with them."