[pnpgm] Hmmm...

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 21:34:58 CET 2008

Chion remembers a poem from his youth:
I climbed the stairs yesterday
and met a man who wasn't there.
I climbed them again today
man I wish that man would go away.

He thinks how ridiculous it seems that a man with a lion's head would somehow be "trapped" in a place like this and attempts to double-check his reason. He thinks about Lo Pan and his wind demons for a second and shakes off that thought. Smiling he voices, "I'm free. I let me take a guess now. A curse of some kind was upon this place. Probably because it is indeed aligned to chaos. If this place was the start of the war, and the only one to survive, it's inhabitants may have been cursed to roam forever until they died. These elemental forces are going to be quite upset and probably destroy this place. We should probably leave and find a safe place we can view it striking the ground."

That's Chion's two seconds of verbage. He will see what the others think(besides Ben'dar and the female defender who no doubt is already attacking something). He feels confident that his little protection versus elements will not save him from the ravages these beings can dish out.

-Marcel