[pnpgm] Game Update #69 - File #359 - Communication Begins...

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Wed Aug 27 06:36:29 CEST 2008

<Odd you are right sheet says Donaran, not Xianese for native. Though I
think Xian is part of Donara. So use whichever, does not make much
difference. Likely should have both at 80 but sheet does not say that
either. yup Xian was conquered by Donara and became part of it. I have
him being Xianese, later moved to Artad to fit the background events the
best.>

[Raban is a bit confused at what little he understood and the tone that
seems a bit hostile. Perhaps they are not as friendly as conditions
suggested and need to be watched carefully for threats. If it comes to a
fight, they should not be a problem unless one is a powerful mage and
then that metal man makes for a bad time. So disable mage or metal man
as quickly as possible. Satisfied that he has a plan, Raban relaxes
some, but ready to pounce at a moments notice. A nice steam lodge would
be wonderful right now, maybe one can be found when they are done up
here....