[pnpgm] try to communicate

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Sat Aug 23 07:16:43 CEST 2008

Z'leyra smiles as she takes a couple steps and stops while listening to
the man. With the butt of her staff on the floor she transfers the staff
to her left hand (leaving it vertical) and waves hello (using sign
language). Inclining her head briefly in a nod of greeting she says
"Hello. I am Z'leyra and these are my friends." Indicating those behind
her with her hand. "I hope that you will excuse our intrusion. Do you
speak <language in use>?"

The <language in use> will first be Katai, after a seconds pause to see
if they appear to understand she will continue on to repeat the phrases
in each of the non-supernatural languages she knows if/when it appears
that they don't.

If they do not appear to understand any of the languages she speaks she
will make sure she is in range and cast Bal Communicate EL0 (thru her
staff) then repeat the phrases once again.

If attacked she fights defensively with her staff.