[pnpgm] Delay?

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Wed Aug 20 05:36:29 CEST 2008

FYI.  Most in the US know this but Wout may not.  Florida is smack dab in hurricane ready mode.  So Friday's update could be delayed int he sense of only from power outages.  This area is rare for them maybe in 5 years 45 min was most without.  Rain shouldn't be a problem.
Winds not a problem.  But possible outages.

So just a FYI head's up.

The dwarf trio want have been pleading for a vacation from me so I gave them thursday.  They plan on taking a rowboat out and fishing.  I figure its  agood day to learn swimming in a storm.