[pnpgm] uh huh

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 20:27:44 CEST 2008

" Plus would you as a player look good wearing 8 amulets and walking    into a temple or castle?  You'd look insane. "

Chion replies, "And your point would be....?"

He's spent a lot of time trying to appear insane. Its an easy dodge of responsibility, after all. Plus he is a bit nuts, what with growing up killing people for a living. Or perhaps he simply has a certain moral flexibility you might say.

"10 YEARS! Wow! Man! Where you been!"
"I went into the army, afterwards I was recruited by a private outfit..." Etc...

-Marcel

ps. Its still my contention that Transmutation can change any ONE thing to and ONE other thing. So a horse can change into a rock (the original example in the book). So can a dragon. But a castle has PARTS... and well, PARTS is PARTS. Option B is that transmutation only changes the chemical make-up and not the FORM. Because well, a horse to rock might still be a horse shaped rock? (I think in the book they said it could go both ways though, and well a rock shaped horse wouldn't be too useful).