[pnpgm] Delay. Questions to be asked..

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Aug 12 05:39:17 CEST 2008

	Due to Arawn's post it leads to questions and issues.  Due to it I have to pause and can't finisht he update.  Not in ICQ to clarify the situation.

1 - Fremea - Spare dagger? :) I don't seem to see one on teh sheet.  Did you want one of those shiny metal ones Unali has as spare? :<

2- Arawn its only about 480 feet back to the other snake.  That'd take 2-25. min to get there.  Sure want to teleport?
Keep in mind that it'l start raining in 2 min per the timeline I have affixed per last update.  So you'll be walking back if you do go non-teleport in rain.

3-Arawn - potion you can't carry it.  Its in the wineskin with other potions all mixed. :) You can carry teh wineskin but technically its Unali and Raban made the potion.  So you'll have to drink it now or later or ask to carry it and get their persmission. :)

4-Arawn - Transmute.  Doing the horses witht eh powerful transmute wand was one thing (just helped poor GM with easy details).  But for game purposes doing a 40 foot sanek (probably severeal hundred pounds) into a hand held statue just doesn't seem 'rigth'.  I'll allow it this time but I need to come up with a rule on transmutation that will cover mass properly.  An elephant into a flea just doesn't make sense :) I'll have to dicker it over a bit before I decide.  At the very least some oblivion HP limit might add to success.

5-Arawn's Transmute - Since others  killed the other snake you have a right co lclaim samples or such.  For example based on experience Ben'dar and Unali did more damage to the snake than Arawn.  I believe.  So if you guys want to argue over samples or trophies let me know ASAP.  This may affect Arawn's post.  If Arawn wishes to delay these actions for later it can be done as well. Just wanted to be fair to all concerned who took it down.

6-Ben'dar you've been quiet lately? :)

7-Arawn Raban may be correct on the out of sigh thing.  Most amulets for example or rings have to be in sight and in the open.  Problem is with shadows is light isn't good for shadows. :< For an armband sholuld make it in view.  I'll have to check on the gemstones to see what they do for those detials if need in sight or not.   Alex is the guru on magical items and this stuff.

Ok.  Guys let me know on the above.  I'll see what comes in tomorrow.  If get enough responses will continue to work on update tomorrow night.  Then post it.  If still some outstanding stuff then may  delay update till friday to give all folks time.  Let me know!