[pnpgm] Arawn update

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 17:30:53 CEST 2008

   Sorry about this but nix my last posts mention of using magic to track Z'leyra. Had to get a clarification on a spell and with Z'leyra's high MDV it could be difficult pinpointing her location in just 1 phase and Arawn doesn't want to try Sky Knowledge just yet so here's the updated info-
   He'd switch to calling to Corona,
   "Corona, help Z'leyra. Fremea, follow if you can. We'll catch up!"

   If the beast falls this phase to others, before his action, Arawn will begin mundane tracking, following Corona if he returns to get his attention. He'll wait for the others to follow him but will try to get them started right away.
   For the fight, Arawn will defend Raban, using his sword defensively and taking a blow for Raban if it would disrupt his potion making. If the creature doesn't return right away Arawn will cast Fist of Battle, using the Tongue of Morrigan to enhance it. After casting Fist Arawn will switch to using he weapon EL offensively.