[pnpgm] On the coming storm and our missing shaman

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 2 15:55:18 CEST 2008

   Arawn watched the growing storm with concern. He wondered if he could appease the air spirits enough to send the storm away but didn't know how the magics currently in effect would affect that nor how long it could take. Looking down at Raban he said,
   "Quickly! The storm is upon us and Z'leyra could be in trouble!"
   When the darkness descends and worrisome sounds come from deeper in the mist Arawn adds,
   "A rope is fine, Kiet. Chion, I don't know if you can or want to teleport to Z'leyra. If not I might be able to use magic to track her if someone has something she has touched recently, though I hope she has not wandered far."
   He calls out into the darkness,
   "Corona, if you can hear me, lead us to Z'leyra!" He will then repeat it in the Tonah Tongue just in case.
OOC: The most recent samples were in update #60. Scales from the gargoyles for now and hair from the beasts. If there is a way to carry eyes or hearts in a container without leaking he'd have tried to do that. Giants were hair and, I believe, blood. Chimaera would be blood, hair, and poison if safe to do so and possible.