[pnpgm] Where in teh world is carmen?..err Me?

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Wed Apr 30 19:49:09 CEST 2008

	Don't know where Carmen Sandiego is.

But my isp has had some issues.  Finally back up and running. I was offline from Thursday late night till now Wed mid-morning.  If you got bounces to emails please resend.

Looks like I got one from Raban, Chris, Fremea, 2 from Wout, 2 from john, 2 from Chion...unless my count is off.  So if you've sent more resend them.  I'll check the pnp archives.

As of update no for monday obviously was offline.  I have some form of update already typed up.  About 80% done.  So ther eWILL be one for friday.  :)
Its a 2 parter...

We are back online and working!

Resend bounced emails!

Alex I'll be online tonight! and now for that matter.