[pnpgm] Game Update #40

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 15:02:33 CEST 2008

[   Arawn recalled his first meeting with Fremea and the sad tale she told. Back then he had little time to speak with her, the party separating very quickly during the winter months, and now her words came back to him. He pitied her, his heart full of compassion for one who suffered as she had, and he waited until he had time to speak with her quietly.

   "I am sorry for your loss and what you have been through. I do not know what it is like to have lived as you do, I can only imagine the shadow of it, but I know something of loss and of being displaced...," a distant look in his eyes as he said this. "I will do what I can to assist you, to find those you seek and hopefully bring you some peace and when all is set aright then I shall show you the wonders of the true realms of the Sidh!"]

Fremea takes a longer look at the demi-god and wonders if he has other plans too. There is something lost in him it seems and is only looking to find a place to fit in, just like almost all the masses try to do. "Thank you for your offer, I hope we can find the ones I am looking for soon, though I fear they may already be hunted by others wanting to harm them."

[Arawn speaks:   "It is a creation of Nebeths. Correl is right, they can sense our kind from a distance away, less than a mile though so a lair may not be too far off. It would be something worth investigating when time permits."]

"I will make time permit, however I have heard of this Great Magician and would not keep him waiting. So, the audience will be first and then I shall hunt those 'creatures.' It seems you know about them more than any of these here, so I will learn as much as I can from you."