[pnpgm] Game Update #39

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 00:46:27 CEST 2008

   Near the end of the evening Arawn catches up with the others and upon hearing of the 'fun' the others have had sighs. Pondering the events he wonders just how much of this was truly coincidence but decided to leave such things for the morning. Arawn takes some time to look over the Dirasa, asking both Correl and Zhou where it may have come from and if it is a local creature, before turning his attention to Fremea.

   "It seems Z'leyra and Raban have tended to you well. Still, if you are still feeling weak I shall do what I can to restore your energies as I did Chions. Just let me know if you need or desire it. Beyond that, the poison may have lingering effects which I can neutralize if you wish."

   During the meeting at the inn Arawn adds on to Fremea's debrief.

   "I sense something is not right as well, what with your search and near death and with the little 'trick' played on Raban earlier. Seems someone may be out to harm or at least hinder us but I think we should wait until the morning and see if Zhou or Correl have anything to add.
    Now if we can only keep the party from getting poisoned. Seems to be a trend today..."