[pnpgm] Game Update #39 - File #151 - Dance party ends

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 19 16:53:44 CEST 2008

Fremea, setting herself on the ground to let her strength rest a bit, looks at Correll for a minute wondering who he is and why he contradicts himself in the same sentence, then answers: "I believe I was poisoned, though there comes advantages to being a 'slave' having to withstand many a great pain. It seems this poison was able to pass out of my system and I could survive, though just." She finds it different that these others, who she has barely known for half a middle earth year, seem to care for her and truly want to help her. She wonders if any of them have some other plans for her at some point, or are they really wanting to be her friend, no one has wanted in the time she can remember.

To Zhou, "These creatures." Pointing to the dead thing at Corona's feet in disgust. "They can come hunting for Sidh from a long distance you say? So, are they Kothoi or just trained to hate the Sidh? I wish to learn more, so that I will never be surprised by one again and I will hunt them down to make sure they never touch another one of my kind." Her face has a look on it that belies how young she really is for a Fae. Her face shows the life of her past with firm resolve to do what she says.

To Raban (after he speaks), "It seems you are newer to this odd group than I, and yet are quite determined to make sure you personally take on the entire world to protect the women here. If you can help my weakness from seeping into me more and let me feel at my strength again, I gladly accept it, though I wonder if you will be able to protect us all or kill yourself in doing so. You are a very large and 'talented' man and so I can tell that there will be trouble following you in many places. You can bless me, though I hope you live your life, rather than making sure everyone else can live theirs first."

When the party is gathered at the Inn (whoever it is): Fremea makes sure that no one can hear her other then the group that is there, "I was sent to check on the enchantments and spell fortifications on the walls from the air, to make sure that there are no gaps or "missing" areas. I was not finding any and had almost completed the search when I was attacked. I did not get to see the rest of the wall and I wonder if there something in that area I am not to see. This creature was able to sneak up on me, and that is a very hard thing to do, believe me. I would like to see what the rest of the area is like, though it may be too late, as I was down for too long and it could have been fixed by now. Is there anyone else that would like to come with me?" (OOC: Fremea will only be able to go, if she is feeling at least 85% of herself, though she will make a point to go in the morning before everything get started otherwise and before the sun has risen)