[pnpgm] Game Supplement

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 06:28:21 CEST 2008

> married...
>
> 	[Zhou and Kee look at each other in confusion and
murmur very softly.  Kee looks at his papers as if
> he is stumbling for information.  When Zhou clears
> his throat.]
>
> 	Zhou: 'We though you knew? Lady Serena....
> You know the one Correl arranged for your marriage
> when you were growing up?"
>
> 	[Chion's face flushes white and his grip on the
staff slumps enough that it begins to fall but his
> reflexes catch it.  Arranged marriage?  It makes
> sense now.  Correl not being here.  Katai people do
> it all the time with these arranged marriages and
> they think nothing of it.
> Chion considers teleporting back home but the darn
> teleport block is up...]
>
> There..that enough ? :)
>
> (Evil Grin)

Chion tries to recover his slight smile prior to the
finish of the translation. When it is complete, he
will say "Oh. Ok. That makes sense." And won't pay
much attention to his companions who are no doubt
cooing, wooing, and generally snickering by now.
Serena. He looks down at his ring. Lady Serena.
Looking back to Zhou he starts a hearty laugh. Then
when he is done he will tell his friends, "Some traps
cannot be avoided and must be braved instead."
Smiling.