[pnpgm] Offer to help

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Thu Apr 3 22:53:00 CEST 2008

To the questions Z'leyra responds "My name is Z'leyra. I am a very
experienced shaman, wizard, magician, enchanter and healer. For
determining status, respect for my magical abilities should grant me
respect equal to that of high nobility. My mother Z'nayha, was a
respected Kameri shaman. My siblings still live in the Kameran. My
father Tiren, was a Ticasi scholar who was a member of the Counsel of
Scholars. After his death I left my studying at The Great Library in
Ticasi and have sought to help those I favor as I travel. I currently
have an abode in Sivas, Marentia. This is my eagle companion Corona."

Z'leyra steps forward saying "I offer my assistance both as a healer and
as a percussionist. If skilled or magical healing of the musicians will
assist in making the celebrations better then please lead me to them. I
indulge in the hobbies of singing, dancing and playing percussion...but
for such an assemblage I would be hesitant to be more than a backup
percussionist."

Z'leyra whispers back to Caladan "To do such magic is truly
impressive...even to those highly skilled at magic. The amount of magic
that must be manipulated to do that permanently for such an area is more
than some wizards will cast in their lifetimes - and that was likely
cast within a few days."