[pnpgm] Game Update #35 - File #127 Party Teleports to Dark Lands

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Wed Apr 2 04:10:10 CEST 2008

Raban: "I am Raban Usherwood, son of the renown Dancer Areta Usherwood.
I am from Xian, though I rarely stayed there. Perhaps you know it better
as part of Donara. I am an acolyte Bard of Miryan of the Court of
Cernunnos and I would be happy to help entertain. There may be some
small problems as I have not yet learned your language or culture so I
may need to restrict myself to playing instruments or dancing. But I can
assure you I am a master of both and will need little practice to
perform properly. I have been given other titles but most should not be
said in polite company."