[pnpgm] Game Update #35 - File #127 Party Teleports to Dark Lands

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 19:39:24 CEST 2008

For an instant, Ben'Dar seems to consider answering Cetric's question.
Perhaps Ben'Dar will finally confront his past?  But no, then the walls come
back up.  Ben'Dar merely shrugs indifference to Cetric's question about
further news or instructions to his kin.

*****

Later in the strange Katai citadel, Ben'Dar scowls fiercely to hide his
discomfort at the strange surroundings.  In response to Zhou, he says
briefly in Marentian, "Yes, from Zen'Da.  I am Ben'Dar, warrior of the
Fel'oros people."

At the remark on his clothing, Ben'Dar's scowl melts away and he smiles
widely.  "But of course!  I have brought pretty clothing especially for the
occasion."  He seems to be enjoying some private joke.