[pnpgm] necklace order

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue Apr 1 01:28:20 CEST 2008

I think that the order of requests for learning Katai magically was
Ben'dar; Fremea; Raban. If I am wrong I apologize.  In any case Z'leyra
will briefly loan it out once per day, showing how it is to be used and
assisting with a Purification spell and speaking Katai...results are NOT
guaranteed. But those it doesn't work for will get another chance when
their turn comes round again. If others express interest she will
include them in the rotation. Eventually we may use it for learning
other languages. There are still a number of languages Z'leyra hopes to
learn.