[pnpgm] more magic during the 5 days

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue Oct 23 01:21:44 CEST 2007

Z'leyra will lend her Watchful Sleep brooch to Arawn, explaining how it
works.
[Basically helps recover 7 mana and also heals 7 hp...warning that it
does count as magical healing and may be dangerous if already magically
healed within the previous 24 hours. It also helps the user stay aware
of the surroundings while sleeping.]
She will cast Watchful Sleep on herself at EL1 each night while the
brooch is on loan.

To Ben'Dar she says "How distracting are the horses...not bad...think of
a bunch of kids...one learns to ignore the non-important stuff. If you
want I think I can cast the spell that may allow you to permanently
learn Horse Tongue, but it IS a very expensive spell in that it takes a
LOT of magic and worse, the spell is likely to not work for most people
most of the time. I can cast it...but only those who are sure in
themselves or sensitive to the feelings and emotions of others will have
more than a small chance of gaining a language from the spell.

<email sent to Scott re spells if Ben'Dar proceeds.>

If Ben'Dar wants her to do a Perception spell on the necklace Tef'wo
wears she will first ask permission of Tef'wo then if given, she will
Cast OS EL0, Purification w staff EL2  then Perception EL2.

To Thig, Z'leyra will bow saying <in Tongue of the Faerry Sidh> "It has
been been an honor and a pleasure to adventure with you. I hope to have
the privilege of enjoying your company again in the future.  May your
travels have meaning and your life be fun. I wish you well."