[pnpgm] Game update #83c

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 00:22:23 CEST 2007

>    "Chion, when were you planning on teleporting
> everyone to Marentia? I would definitely like to
> help you by transmuting the horses but my magics are
> severely depleted right now and it could take me
> some time to regain my strength. I was planning on
> performing some rites on the night of the winter
> solstice but will do what i can if you wish to
> teleport everyone before or by then. If you can hold
> a few days it should take me about a week to fully
> recover all my magic starting from tomorrow. If you
> are in a hurry though I have a few ideas to speed
> things up. Just let me know how much time I have to
> prepare before everyone leaves.
>    As for my staying, I do wish to explore Marentia
> as I think the idea of seeing new places an exciting
> one," a fire seemed to burn in his eyes when he said
> this,"but I feel there may be more to investigate
> here before we leave. I wish to delve deeper into
> the happenings at the cabin ruins in hopes of
> uncovering knowledge lost to us by peering into the
> past, a grueling and time-consuming process, and I
> also wished to see to the needs of the Sidh here
> before I leave the area.
>    I do not know how long it will take, perhaps a
> month or so but I was wondering, Chion, if you would
> be willing to come back for me after a month or so
> and teleport me to Marentia? If this is too much of
> an inconvenience though I do understand and will
> either plan for passage to reach the rest of you in
> Marentia in time to prepare for the next expedition
> or else simply leave with the group for Marentia if
> it may prove difficult to reunite. Let me know what
> you decide on this and, as I mentioned before, I am
> willing to pay for your services if you so desire."

Chion smirks and says, "Well, first of all, I can help
you with the transformation of the horses. I know the
spell too. And in reality teleporting this way suits
me fine. But don't tell Farseeker (winking in his
direction) or I will be moving whole armies. As for
picking you up, I am going to be working on something
for that soon. Until then it would be no problem to
pre-arange a meeting. I am usually punctual. And no
payment is necessary if I can call you friend." Still
smirking he adds, "May I?"