[pnpgm] Game update #83c - File #335 - Part C - Thig makes an announcement

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 07:02:15 CEST 2007

Arawn listened quietly as Farseeker and Ben'dar spoke. He could understand the concerns of the warrior but to him it would just be another voice on the battlefield, no more of a distraction than any other, but he realized that he was raised very differently than these mortals. To ones such as they it could possibly be disorienting and take time to grow accustomed to. When Ben'dar spoke he took a moment to think over his answer before replying.

   "I cannot say how distracting such speech would be for you. I was raised with the sounds of battle in my ears and the voice of an animal is no different than the voice of another man on the battlefield, whether an innocent, friend or foe. It just takes some time to get used to it. As for finding yourself distracted, I'm assuming that most horses a warrior such as yourself would ride into combat would be battle-trained warhorses and used to the rigors of the battle-field. I would not assume that they would be skittish or flighty and in Tef'wo's case I'm guessing that he is far more than your average warhorse." Arawn smiled as he said this, his eyes drifting over to the magnificent steed before drifting once again to the seasoned plains warrior.
   "Ultimately though it is your call, though, in my opinion, it would not be so much a hinderance as it would be a potential benefit and serve to facilitate a greater bond between you and Tef'wo. If it does not please you however then perhaps we may find some other way to facilitate this without causing undue concern, maybe with Z'leyra's help as was suggested by Farseeker.
   Regardless of the decision I would be happy to help you with any information you seek from Tef'wo, his collar and this Varo." Arawn paused after he said this and an odd look came over his face before he continued.
   "Let me know if you wish me to speak with Tef'wo but as to the other two items I have a few questions. The collar, what, if anything, have you discovered in regards to it? Has anyone attempted to divine, through magic, it's powers? Has anyone asked Tef'wo about it?
   And for this Varo, you say she is a goddess? I have spent my entire life dwelling amidst the gods and I have never heard of a such an entity. Though it may be possible that she is some obscure or forgotten deity I have to wonder as to this Varo's true nature? Is there anything else you can tell me about her?"

http://mail.yahoo.com