[pnpgm] re claw

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Mon Oct 8 21:27:36 CEST 2007

Z'leyra will put on her right gauntlet and use it to pick up the Claw
and put it back in her satchel. Then she will use sign language to tell
Bohusara that we had captured the Claw from some bad people using the
Claw to force animals to do evil things. The Claw is very powerful and
we have not yet learned enough about it to safely use, or perhaps
destroy it. Attempts to learn about it in the past have ended badly
despite the best magical protections we had. The Claw can take over the
person wielding it and attempts to communicate end with some language
none of us know.

If Bohusara is interested in examining it despite the warning Z'leyra
will let her, but Z'leyra will keep a close eye on both as this is done.
she would like others to keep a close eye as well.