[pnpgm] Game update #81 - File #322 - Creature from black lagoon

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 15:32:33 CEST 2007

Ben'Dar glances at Farseeker, then looks down at the claw.  He is obviously
shaken and doesn't respond to Farseeker's question.  He shakes his head, as
if trying to clear a bad dream from his mind.

He says quietly to Z'leyra, "It is very dangerous.  I don't know how I got
free of it, but I felt that I was almost lost, snared within its power."  He
steps back from it, as if it is cursed.  He will not willingly touch the
claw again.

To Bohusara, he says grimly, "It has some power over animals.  I used the
claw to try to influence the creature, though I don't know how much help it
was.  I sensed no evil intent in the lake creature, only a desire to defend
its territory.  But I also sensed another creature far away, but much bigger
and much more powerful."  He shakes his head, confused.

"It is good that you and your son are alright," he finishes lamely.  "Will
the lake be healed?"