[pnpgm] Game update #80 - File #318 - Rituals are performed

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 15:07:45 CEST 2007

Ben'Dar yells to Thig and Unali, "What is it?  What do you see?"

Once he figures out that it is some sort of huge water creature, he rushes
to Z'leyra and says in a low voice, "The claw.  It may be their only
chance.  I know how to use it.  No time to explain now...I know there's a
risk, but if I don't take it, Strie'bog and his mom will likely die."  He
holds out his hand for the claw.