[pnpgm] Game update #7 - File #9 - Status 11/27 + Trembyl's IBT

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Nov 27 07:52:40 CET 2007

  R1 John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ?? Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  W2 Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3 Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
     Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....NormalFaerry  Fe
  R3 Wayne Richardson/Uji..Thig..............Sidh MU.Normal/Faerry Ma
  W2 Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard  ..Normal/Human  Ma
  R3 Orion (Paul Broman)...Trembyl...........Wizard..Normal/Human  Ma
  W4 Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R3 Scott Adams...........Xian..............Wizard..Normal/Human  Ma
  R4 Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Boyzdar [Wolf] (Strie'bog),

     Game Web Site - http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshot at darktech.org

     Game Update #6 in sequence (file #8)

     Admin notes: None.
     [Recap] - None

        GM: Administration Info -

            * Status file updated.

              1. Characteristic Points

                          Total Players: 14
                    CPs sent to Players: 14
                 CPS allocated/returned: 13
                  Character sheets sent: 13
                       Current progress: 93%

                  Leaves only Strie'bog at this point.

              2. In-between time actions

                          Total Players: 14
                 IBT Actions sent to me:  9
                    IBT completed by me:  7
                       Current progress: 50%

                 Have IBT actions from:
                   Chion

                 Check out the Status link on the website to
                 see order of IBT actions given to me and
                 which at the time of the week I'm currently
                 working on.

        GM: No change above.  Still at 72% IBT actions done.
            I'm working on Chion's stuff but his is about 85%
            Done.  Have to iron out few details and work on
            character sheet cleanup.  Hope all had a good
            Thanksgiving?

        GM: Once Chion is done I'll be on hold until I get
            more actions.  Still waiting on Strie'bog's CP
            return.  Still have no IBT actions for Arawn,
            Strie'bog, Unali, Z'leyra and another new player.
            Two new players have theirs done.  First come
            first serve on actions worked on.  Once all above
            is complete we can begin the adventure.

        Actions? Comments?

        Next update Friday...

        GM: Below is Trembyl's IBT events...

     Trembyl's In-between Time:

     Decalis 25-29

     Back in Marentia he drinks a lot to forget some of the details
     of the battles.  He seems different when he returns.  He
     comments that the Solstice celebration reminded him of his
     own faith and he hasn't dealt with it in a long time.  For
     weeks he spends time practicing throwing daggers.  He
     practices his illusion spells.

     Decalis 30

     Trembyl tells others in the tavern he has decided to return
     to his family in Bhamotin.  He will likely get into the
     faith again and spend time with them.  He leaves immediately
     and leaves letters or words for others he doesn't say good-bye to.

     Marqi 17

     Trembyl sends a letter to the tavern for the party that informs
     everyone he is happy.  Kasha has even come and visited with
     him some and both have gone on a mini quest of their own to
     help solve a mystery with murders in a village.  He sends
     words that he may not be able to venture to Katai but if
     needed he can always send word where he is if Chion wishes
     to pick him up if needed.

    Note: As with Farseeker/Xian he has decided to return to home
    and deal with personal issues.  He will retire from the party
    adventures for now.  He may return later.