[pnpgm] Game update #43 - File #187 - Party finds Bohusara?

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Fri May 11 15:28:50 CEST 2007

Ben'Dar gets increasingly angry at the cowardly traps the party finds along
the way.  He determines in his mind that whoever these people are, they
should all die painfully.  He stays well away from the traps when they're
identified, his distrust of magic making him very wary.

When the party reaches the cabin, Ben'Dar whispers to the others, "The
gaurds outside should be easy enough to deal with.  But obviously these
people also possess powerful magic.  We need to neutralize it."  Looking at
Thig, he says, "Can you identify who the ones with magic are?  Maybe you
could go invisible and do some scouting after dark?"

He grins and says, "They ambushed us before.  I say we return the favor
under cover of night.  If a small, invisible strike force can move in from
the rear of the cabin, the rest of us can charge from the forest on
horseback.  When the fight erupts, any magic they have will be neutralized
by our surprise force from behind."

He looks around the group for feedback to the plan or other ideas.