[pnpgm] Teleporting the horses

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 06:03:16 CEST 2007

As the group debated whether it would be wise for Chion to teleport the horses along with the party a thought came to Arawn. Waiting for a moment of quiet before speaking up he says to the party,

   "I think the horses may be needed as the longer the rescue takes the worse things will be. I know that Chion can only teleport so much weight but I have an idea. I can transform the horses into small stones, something that could fit into a hand, and then they could be teleported with us. Once we arrive at our destination I can undo the magics and restore the horses to normal. It will be taxing on me but I should still be able to defend myself if pressed. So, is everyone alright with this?"

http://mail.yahoo.com