[pnpgm] Supplemental Supplement

Scott Adams longshot at cybermax.net
Thu Mar 29 05:00:17 CEST 2007

Gamemaster's Log: Stardate 23846.2

After I posted the update 2 minutes later I got actions from Arawn which could've helped and will help.  This will solve the problem with Strie'bog.  This means I can move the group along to the next phase of
the adventure for Friday's update.

He wishes to scan folks for Poison to remove it.
I need permission for him to do so from players.
The goblins did damage but likely no poison.  So.

Farseeker, Trembyl (for sure), Ben'dar, Unali,
Strie'bog got wounded but it was goblin so doubt he is poisoned.

If you guys want to say Yes.No you can send a private email if you want unless you post alot of actions for Friday.

If you want to post actions till folks get to the sacred forest (likely half a day or day) then let me know.

Still need to know about the Dead and goblins.
Treasure as well.

Thanks.

Opps...Lost is on!
End Log.