[pnpgm] RE: Game update #47 - file #213 - Rescue Turn 1: phase 1+2

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 23:59:37 CEST 2007

Arawn will drop of the Insubstantiability spell in the first room with a desk and the parchment.

   "If we have to flee I'd like to have some clue as to what their real plan is. I'm hoping the parchment will be able to give us insight. When I hear the battle begin in the main room I'll join in. Good luck."

   He will first attempt to bar or block the door and then use Mana Reading to see if there are magics still up designed to negate Sidh Magic or Invisibility. Assuming that there is time he will grab the parchment, turn Invisible (if it's feasible), and then search the room, starting with the desk, before charging in when he hears the sounds of battle.

Get your own web address.