[pnpgm] Game update #47 - file #213 - Rescue Turn 1: phase 1+2

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 23:34:55 CEST 2007

- Z'leyra concentrates and uses her Levitate spell to
                move the party north to the closed door. After 8
                feet the Ghost Team enters the room.  It is dimly
                lit with only 1 candle on a desk.  But it is clear
                to Z'leyra who cast Dark Sight.  Even without that
                the room is obviously a bedroom.  There are 3 simple
                wooden planked beds with a simple box frame and
                blankets on it to cushion the hard wood.  Looks like
                they had no time for thicker padding or didn't want
                it.  There is a small 4 foot wooden dressor with
                a parchment on top.

   Arawn would take a moment to scan the parchment before they left this room. In the room with the red-headed woman, I know that we would not have time to look at the papers in detail but is there anything that can be gleaned from that moment? Is it a map or something else?

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222