[pnpgm] Game update #47 - File #209 - Party attacks the enemy

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Fri Jun 1 07:42:26 CEST 2007

'
  R1 John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ?? Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  W2 Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3 Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R3 Wayne Richardson/Uji..Thig..............Sidh MU.Normal/Faerry Ma
  W2 Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard  ..Normal/Human  Ma
  R3 Orion (Paul Broman)...Trembyl...........Wizard..Normal/Human  Ma
  W4 Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R3 Scott Adams...........Xian..............Wizard..Normal/Human  Ma
  R4 Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Boyzdar [Wolf] (Strie'bog),

     Game Web Site - http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshot at darktech.org

     Game Update #47 in sequence (file #209)

     Admin notes: Hope everyone has a good holiday!
     Looks like I didn't get a post from Chris this week.  I saw it
     on the archives.  Weird.  Some links on the game website have
     been updated.  The bottom four including the game map.  You
     will see the dates when they were updated.

        From Chion: [Re: Actions]
          Chion says, "We'll go in the back. Well, this should be
          interesting." He gets his sai out and preps to teleport.
          First he casts invisibility, then he will teleport himself
          and the party to the back of the cabin. If there is a back
          door, he will use his sapphire ring on it (to unlock it). If
          not, he will cast insubstantial, while holding Z'Leyra's hand,
          and walk through the wall with her, still invisible. Once
          inside, his primary goal will be to get to Strei'bog's mom
          and teleport with her. He is relatively confident that he
          can recognize her (she is the "green lady" right?) and should
          be able to see through illusions and such. Once toshe is
          safely back  the forest (where they entered on the edge of
          the grand forest) he will come back to the back of the cabin
          (invis and insubstantial) and see how his friends are fairing
          (he expects they should be done by then).

          RE: Traps, yeah, well, they happen, so just let me know what
          happens to the "best laid plans of mice and men."
        GM: Ack.

                --------------------------------------

        From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
          Arawn listened to Thig's reply to his own question pertaining
          to why Stri'bog's mother was being held hostage.

          [---Thig's comments snipped---]

          Once the Faerry was done he spoke.

          "I can understand how they might choose this time to kidnap
           her but if all they wanted to do was weaken the druids by
           weakening the forest then the question remains, why did they
           not simply kill her as that would have accomplished that
           purpose and in the most expedient of manners? The timing in
           regards to the importance of the Solstice ritual has to mean
           something so I wonder exactly what they have in mind as I
           have to imagine it is linked to such a powerful and important
           event and I worry it may be more than simply wishing to
           disrupt it. As I said before, something just doesn't feel
           right about this..."
        GM: Ack.

                --------------------------------------

        From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
          If Z'leyra goes scouting she leaves the satchel with Xian. If
          we are all attacking she will take the satchel with her.

          If combat:
          As planned Z'leyra will cast Orient Self, Speed, Dark Sight
          and Invisibility. She will then levitate the four and they
          will proceed invisibly towards the cabin. Since Chion is
          casting the Insubstantialbility we will be able to levitate
          over and down thru the roof, hopefully ending up near the
          hostage. When the Insubstantiability wears off we shall be
          ready to take the appropriate actions depending upon what we
          see. As soon as a fight is heard from inside the rest can come
          charging in from outside. Z'leyra will have her staff in her
          hands.
        GM: Ack.

                --------------------------------------

        From Ben'dar: [Re: Actions]
          Ben'Dar nods in agreement at Farseeker's observations of the
          men around the cabin.  He whispers tersely, "They know we are
          here.  Yet they are purposely not moving to prepare themselves,
          which means a trap.  But there is nothing else for it.  If we
          hit them hard and fast, we will succeed."

          He nods and says in a quiet voice to Farseeker, "Get on Tef'wo
          then, the time to strike is fast approaching.  As soon as the
          teleport team disappears, we charge!"

          Ben'Dar will charge at full speed toward the biggest clump of
          warriors as soon as the other group casts their spell to
          teleport in.  Since the element of surprise is blown, no point
          in being quiet about it...  When he charges, he goes in whooping
          out Fel'oros warcries at the top of his lungs.  Ben'Dar is
          attacking with his pike, and Tef'wo is attacking with slashing
          hooves once we get into the midst of the enemy.

         [Decalis 16th, 107th day since left Marentia, 42nd day of
          Adventure #3 of the 1633rd year [TH].]
          [Location: Pavassa Forest - Eastern Edge/On Plains]

          [Time - 10:08am - Current situation]

          [As the party watches the enemy talk and rise more
           whispers abound among the party....]

          Chion: "We'll go in the back. Well, this should be
             interesting."

          [Arawn replies to Thig's whispers]

          Arawn: "I can understand how they might choose this time to
            kidnap her but if all they wanted to do was weaken the druids
            by weakening the forest then the question remains, why did
            they not simply kill her as that would have accomplished that
            purpose and in the most expedient of manners? The timing in
            regards to the importance of the Solstice ritual has to mean
            something so I wonder exactly what they have in mind as I
            have to imagine it is linked to such a powerful and important
            event and I worry it may be more than simply wishing to
            disrupt it. As I said before, something just doesn't feel
            right about this..."

          Thig: "I may act evil." [He grins a roguish smile] "But I
            do not know the mind of evil.  I suspect your right.
            But we can debate this all day.  We have to act now."

          [As others talk Farseeker and Ben'dar whisper back and
            forth.  Ben'dar listens to Farseeker's observations.]

          Ben'dar: "They know we are here.  Yet they are purposely not
            moving to prepare themselves, which means a trap.  But there
            is nothing else for it.  If we hit them hard and fast, we
            will succeed."

          Farseeker: "A trap or overconfidence."

          Ben'dar: "Get on Tef'wo then, the time to strike is fast
            approaching.  As soon as the teleport team disappears, we
            charge!"

          GM: The time has come.  I have not gotten any CCed emails
              on talking on who was to scout first and who was to
              go in first to the cabin.  So I figure no one did
              anything.  So we'll go on with a group attack.  As
              I say with a PBEM we can spend months planning
              a simple attack that in a table game takes 1-2 hours.
              The crow is that equalizer :).

                       ---------------------------------

          [As the party back away from the edge of the forest
           Xian and Trembyl load their arbalests.  Trembyl
           and Xian place their horses about 10 feet behind
           them ready to use.  Trembyl loads his Arbalest and
           Heavy crossbow.  He'll have about 2 shots before
           he'll need to go melee.  Xian will have 1 shot.  It
           would take too long to reload so they prepare their
           personal melee weapons, Scimitar and War staff.]

          [Unali, Ben'dar and Farseeker head to their horses.
           Unali grabs her weapons and readies them.  Ben'dar
           holds his pike in one hand as he helps Farseeker
           up.  Tef'wo staggers for a second under the weight
           but handles it now with a good 150 more pounds on
           his back.  With one hand on his great sword Farseeker
           and Ben'dar ready for combat.  All three hold their
           horses back in the forest out of view.]

          [Ben'dar finds a loose strap so has both dismount as he
           goes to fix the under belt of the saddle.  Ben'dar
           repositions his Dragon hide armor. Ensures his daggers are
           on his belt.  The spear is on Tef'wo's strap at the ready.
           Ensure his bow and quiver are in place and remounts Tef'wo
           with Pike in one hand.  Having left his other gear; Tent,
           bedroll, leather armor, skins, rope and, leather other gear
           besides a bush.  This lightens Tef'wos load and makes a
           steady charge. With his gloved hands he shifts his dragon
           fangs/claws and wolf skin headdress for show.  He thinks
           to himself the Humagi picked a bad time to kidnap Strie'bog's
           mother and go up against the party.  He pats Tef'wo on
           the neck and feels the jeweled necklace.  He still is unsure
           why the necklace seemed to block the Elf's magic.  But
           maybe there are things best not to figure out.  Sometimes
           mystery is a good thing..]

          [Farseeker reshifts his chainmail and great sword.  He checks
           to ensure his Throwing Axe is on his back at the ready.  He
           then remounts Tef'wo with help from Ben'dar.  He leaves
           his gear; tent, backpack, bedroll, broadsword, battle axe,
           Pike and other gear on his horse.  As he waits and watches
           the party he goes over the tactics of the attack.  One
           point eludes him as a weak spot.  He snaps his finger to
           get the attention of Thig and waves him over.  He then
           whispers to Thig and Ben'dar.]

          Farseeker: "That one rider in the distance some 150 feet
             from the cabin.  Keep an eye on him.  If he is the
             only one mounted he could escape and bring friends.
             Tef'wo or you" [looking at Thig] "will have to chase
             him and deal with him.  If he comes to help his friends
             then we won't have to worry about it."

          [Arawn prepares himself for the coming battle in the next
           few seconds. He still has a doubt about the whole situation.
           But he trusts the party to do the right thing.  He hopes.
           Clearly haste is called for if the element of surprise is
           gone.  Strie'bog clearly wants this over.  His whole life
           could be settled in the next few minutes.  Life....just
           days ago Arawn was in the Upper World riding with his
           friend and now here in this strange world.  Luck or fate.
           He never put much trust in fate as he knows the gods tend
           to deal with that directly.  Luck on the other hand seems
           almost magical and a point of faith.  Arawn leaves his tent,
           bedroll and other gear on his horse.  He shifts his cloak
           and cowl to hide his face.  He may not be able to hide
           his height and thus his probably identity as a Alfar but
           the cloak help in first impressions to distract. He does
           a final check of his scale mail, sword, bow and quiver
           and places his buckler at the ready.  Arawn goes to one
           side and casts 5 or 6 spells in preparation for battle.]

         [As the party prepares and whispers Xian loads his Arbalest.
          He'll have one shot.  Then he'll grab his war staff and
          charge.  Leaving all other gear on his horse. He makes
          sure his leather and banded armor is snug and ready.  He
          makes sure his daggers are in place.]

         [Chion pulls his Sai out and check the blade.  He ensures he
          has the good blade at the ready.  His damaged Sai as backup.
          He holds his staff and ensures his sword in the sheath ready
          to use if needed.  He wears his chainmail and full helmet.
          He leaves his horse tied back some distance away with his
          bedroll, bag of other magical items and other gear.  He
          checks his amulet almost by reflex to ensure it is in place.
          Lastly he shifts his cloak so it doesn't get in the way
          of his hands and sheath.  He watches the others as they
          prepare as well.  He knows the party can plan only so much
          without knowing everything there are bound to be things
          the party will run in surprises and challenges...]

         [Trembyl prepares his Heavy crossbow and Arbalest.  He
          doesn't plan on magic much for this combat as no spells
          would benefit him that much.  He checks his scimitar
          and daggers.  He shifts his leather armor to ensure it covers
          his body well.  He leaves his horse, bedroll and other
          big gear on the horse some distance back from the treeline
          edge.  He studies the cabin as he loads his Arbalest.  He
          doesn't see any illusions anywhere.  He would be likely
          one of the first to detect any.  Course that doesn't mean
          anything for the inside or front areas....]

         [Strie'bog clearly nervous and ready for action checks his
          gear as well.  He ensures his Axe is sharp even though
          there would be no time to sharpen it now.  He checks to
          ensure the quilted and leather armor covers all good places
          of his body and in good shape.  He considers leaving his
          longbow but places it on his back.  Never know when he'll
          need the bow and quiver in the next few minutes.  He thought
          about wearing fine clothing to meet his mom but he knew
          blood would ruin that.  There will always be blood in these
          situations.  He leaves his tent, bags, other musical
          instruments, shovel, bedroll, blanket and other gear on his
          horses some distance back.  With his Balalaika tied around
          his neck he knows he'll need it to detect his mom once
          in the cabin.  He does a silent prayer for her safety
          and well being.  He hopes the previous plea to the forest
          comes soon.  He checks his pal at his leg and scratches
          behind the ears.  He wonders Boyzdar even knows how desperate
          the situation really is.  He'll stay behind and charge in
          with Xian and the others.  Lastly Strie'bog casts a quick
          spell to help boost his ability.]

         [Thig prepares his equipment as well.  He checks his newly
          given armor the Faerry queen gave him and finds it fits
          snugly.  He checks his daggers on his belt and ensures his
          small war staff is tied at his hip.  He quickly loads his
          magical repeating crossbow to fire.  He ensures his short
          sword is sheathed, sling is belted and his ammo bags on
          his belt as well.  He leaves his tent, bedroll, rope and
          other gear on his horse some distance back.  As he loads
          his crossbow he notices his ring glowing.  He smiles to
          himself.  Maybe after the combat he'll go looking in the
          nearby forest.  .He won't take off from the forest till
          the teleport team is off.  He knows even hidden from sight
          flapping wings is a sure give away.  He is no good on
          the ground so flying aerial support is his best option.
          Lastly he casts a spell to go invisible. and waits...]

         [Unali checks his chaimail to ensure no part of it is locked
          or overlapping.  She dons her full helmet.  She feels odd
          in the heavy armor.  But she knows she may need it.  She
          is far more agile and comfortable in leathers. She ensures
          her daggers and spare daggers are on her belt.  She holds
          the magical dagger's sheath not drawing the weapon until
          just before combat for its magical precognition effect. She
          checks to ensure the sling and ammo is at hand.  She keeps
          her elven bow on her back just in case.  She lowers her
          cowl to make her more menacing.  She knows black or light
          clothing outside won't matter much in this situation.  She
          leaves the bedroll, tent, bag of magical items, back some
          distance in the bushes to ensure light weight for her
          horse.  She checks her ruby necklace.  Before she mounts
          the horse she uses the spyglass one last time to scan the
          plains for other Humagi but sees no one.  She places the
          spyglass with her bags and mounts up ready for combat...]

         [Z'leyra prepares her storehouse of equipment.  She ensures
          her helmet, leather and ring armors are all secure.  She
          places her buckler on her back while making sure all daggers
          are on her belt.  She leaves her longbow and quiver with
          her horse. She sheaths her bastard sword.  She leaves her
          bedroll and other gear on her horse.  Lastly she ensures
          her drum is handy.  As she does she notices her Ring is
          glowing.  She looks at the camp and notices the campfire.
          She backs away from the treeline edge and with her shirt
          taps the drum to muffle it as best she can.  She enters
          her shamanic trance to cast 2 more spells.  She then
          casts invisibility on herself.  She picks up her satchel
          and heads back to the tree line ready for combat...]

         GM: Up to this point it is a short update.  But believe it
             or not it took 3 days.  There has been a lot of behind
             the scenes including maps, movement charts and spell
             charts all to work up not including other minor book
             keeping information as a GM must keep.  So short but
             long and a lot of work :)

                   -----------------------------------

         [Chion, Arawn, Strie'bog and Z'leyra gather together.
          Z'leyra, Chion and Arawn cast Invisibility spells.
          When Strie'bog is touched he will also become hidden.
          Z'leyra then casts Levitation on all 4 of the group.
          Each person begins to lift off the grass a few inches.
          Each person makes contact with Chion.  It takes two
          castings of Levitate to work as the first one failed.
          Chion then casts Insubstantial on himself and since
          the others are in contact all four become ghostly.
          Finally Chion casts a Teleport spell that takes a few
          extra seconds due to the other 3 going along.  the
          ghost team disappear...]

          [Time - 10:09:14am]

          [The party teleports the 150 odd feet to the back of the
           cabin levitating off the ground.]

          [Xian and Trembyl take aim...]

          [Time - 10:09:15am]

          [Z'leyra concentrates and makes the Levitate spell move the
           ghostly group into the wall and through it...they begin
           to float through it.]

          [Xian turns to Trembyl who looks at Xian in shock at what
           they just saw.  At that same second...]

          [the horses on the eastern end begin to neigh and shift.
           Thig brings the attention of the man among the horses
           who raises his head and yells one word.  Those in the
           forest don't know Humagi but its clear the alert has
           just been made.]

          [Time - 10:09:16am]

          [As the ghostly team floats through the wall into the cabin
           Arawn can swore he heard the word "Intruders!" just on the
           other side of the wall.]

          [At that second Trembyl and Xian fire...They both saw
           what just happened and know the surprise is gone.
           Trembyl aims at #1 near the campfire.  The Quarrel hits
           the man in the back penetrating deep and doing 8 points
           of damage.  The man falls to the ground.  Xian at the
           same time fires on the sentry standing to the south
           and hits #8.  The Quarrel hits him in the right side of
           the chest and does 9 points.  The man falls to the ground.]

          [Unali and Tef'wo's horses charge out of the forest and
           onto the plains forward.]

          [Thig flies from the forest with Corona behind him.]

          [The Crow shifts walking on the roof of the cabin.]

          [The Wolf also bursts from the forest.

          [As the ghostly team enter the cabin they notice to the left
           of them are 4 wooden doors, all closed, along the wall.
           To the front of them is a large open room.  A large eating
           table is directly in front of the party with chairs around
           the table.  There is a closed barrel, shelf and wall cabinets
           around the south west walls.  Some 50 feet or so away
           in the east of the cabin are six chairs of simple and quick
           design.  A wooden couch with what looks like cushions is
           on the east wall facing the party.  There are windows that
           are closed along the south and east walls.  The party
           notices one lone closed window behind them and to the
           left.  From the first impression is the cabin looks quickly
           made and could go down in a good storm or snow fall from
           the light frame roof.  A small hole is seen in the roof
           likely where the crow came in.  There is a single door
           on the right side going outside.]

          [Those in the cabin see only 3 people in the large outer
           room.  Chion smiles thinking this will be very easy.
           The ghost team sees one female who stands from her chair
           and faces the west wall.  She is wearing a dark black
           gown and has a bow on her back now after she grabs it.
           She is holding a warstaff.  At the table are two men.
           One Strie'bog recognizes as the man who knocked his
           mother out and who went out briefly to talk to the people
           outside.  He is sitting at the table with some finished
           food in a plate and a mug in hand.  The man to his side
           stands, standing 5'8 and about 190 pounds.  He wears
           leather armor and draws his sword.  the ghost party is
           unsure why this is happening unless they are preparing
           to exit the cabin.  But as the ghost team look at each
           other they notice they can see each other!  The Invisible
           spells for each person has been broken!  The party is
           still insubstantial but visible and seen.  Arawn did warn
           they may have anti-sidh protections on the house and one
           such trap must've Revealed the spell. Now it makes sense
           what Arawn heard they were seen just entering the cabin.]

          [Behind Xian a growl can be heard as bushes seem to shift
           to his right.  He looks to his right to see what is
           going on...]

          [Around the cabin the Humagi all stand or start to stand.
           Upon seeing the person fall near the campfire all draw
           weapons and eye the forest.  The Sentries in the north
           shift their focus to the forest as well.]

          Now for combat -

          Turn 1: Phase 1 and 2 next update...

          Actions? Comments?

          Next update Monday...

          GM: Ghost Team - Arawn, Chion, Z'leyra, Strie'bog -
                As long as Z'leyra has everyone maintain contact
                via Levitate she controls where the party moves.
                Once she forces separation from Chion the other
                3 will become solid losing its spell effect.
                Chion you will have to dispel the spell to end
                or wait for the duration to become solid.
                All four are now visible.

             Ben'dar, Unali - Got targets?

             Strie'bog - In order to use the spell to locate your
                mother you'll have to be solid.

             I will work on update Monday night about 9am!
             Let the fun begin!  Remember for good maps if
             it messes up in email see the Game website links.

  Rescue Camp Map - 375'x130'

         1         2         3         4         5         6         7
123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345
%%%%%%/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ A
%%%%% \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \ B
%%%%%%/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ C
%%%%%%\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \ D
%%%%%_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  4__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  6__/ E
%%%%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \ F
%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ G
%%_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \ H
%%%%%%/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \____________________/  \__/ I
%%%%% \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/I°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°I__/  \ J
%%%%%%/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \I°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°I  \__/ K
%%%%%%\__/  E__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/I°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°I__/  \ L
%%%T%_/  \_W/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \I°°°°°Cabin°°°°°°°°°I  \__/ M
%%X%  \__/  \__U  \__/  \__/  \__/ H\_HH HH__/I°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°I__/  \ N
%%%%%_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \H-------/H \I°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°I  \__/ O
%%%%% \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ H\DHH  H__/I°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°I__/  \ P
%%%\__/  \__H  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \I°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°I  \__/ Q
%%%/  \__/  \__t  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \ R
%%%\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ S
%%%%% \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/1 \3_/  \__/  \__/  \ T
%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \_**  a__/  \__/  \__/ U
%%%%% \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__2  \__/  \__/  \ V
%%%%%_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ 9\__/  \__/  \_7/ W
%%%%% \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \ X
%%%%%_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__8  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ Y
%%%%  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \ Z
123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345
         1         2         3         4         5         6         7

  Legend - 1 Hex    = 10 feet                 North
           1 Row    =  5 feet [A-Z]            /I\
           1 column =  5 feet [1-75]       West<*>East
           **       = [U54/55] - Campfire Pit
           %%       = Left Side - Forest Edge, Bushes, Trees
           --       = Log Railing - For horses?   [O36-O42] 4 feet tall.
           I, _     = Cabin wall
           °        = Cabin Roof

  Positions -

     Player   Code  Location        Weapons               Status
     #1  Dead  1    [T53]       Scimitar, Buckler      Dead
     #2        2    [V58]       Scimitar               Standing
     #3        3    [T56]       Sword,    Buckler      Sitting
     #4        4    [E40]       Sword, Bow             Standing
     #5        5    [Y100]*     Sword,    Buckler      On horse, Off map
     #6        6    [E70]       Sword, Bow             Standing
     #7        7    [W72]       Scimitar, Bow          Standing
     #8  Dead  8    [Y37]       Sword,    Buckler      Dead
     #9        9    [W57]       Scimitar, Buckler      Sitting
     #10       D    [P38]       Scimitar               Tending to horses

     #W1       a    [U38]       Female in robes        Standing
     #W2       b    In cabin
     #AL       c    In Cabin
     #AB       d    In Cabin

     Arawn     A    In Cabin
     Ben'dar   B    [R16] On Tef'wo (t) with Farseeker facing east
     Chion     C    In Cabin
     Farseeker F    [R16] On Tef'wo (t) with Ben'dar facing east
     Thig      H    [Q13] Flying, Invisible, Facing East, 20 feet up
     Strie'bog S    In Cabin
     Trembyl   T    [M14] In Treeline, hidden, facing east
     Unali     U    [N16] On horseback, Facing East
     Xian      X    [N3]  In treeline, Hidden, Facing East
     Z'leyra   Z    In Cabin
     Corona    E    [L13] In air 30 feet up, flying east
     Boyzdar   W    [M12] Running eastward

     Horses    H    10 Tied up around Railing at G40
                     1 at Y100 [Off map]

     Note: All Humagi wearing Leather Armor and Leather Helmet

  Cabin Map -

          1         2         3
 123456789012345678901234567890112345
______________________________________
I                                    IA   1 Column = 2 feet
I                                    IB   1 Row    = 2 feet
I                                    IC   \/ = Main Cabin door
I                                    ID   I or _ = Log Wall
I                                    IE   /  = Door
I                                    IF   [] = Bed
I                                    IG   ## = Cabinet
I___/_______/__________/_________/___IH   @@ = Small Dressor or table
I                                    II   *  = Chair
%                                    %J   o  = Barrel
%Z    **                             %K   `  = Shelf
IC  *[==]*              *+   *  +*  +IL  [==]= Table
IS  *[==]*                  b       $IM  ... = Carpet/Hatch
IA  *[==]c                          $IN   %% = Window Slits
Io  *[==]*d             *+   *  +*  +%O   +  = Small stool
I`    **                             %P   $  = Cushion over wooden couch
I`                                   IQ
I`   ####                            IR

   Z - Z'leyra   [K1] - Insubstantial
   C - Chion     [L1] - Insubstantial