[pnpgm] Two if by land

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 03:47:07 CEST 2007

Chion considers the words translated. Well, I guess
she is intent upon us riding there. Four hours of
busting our butts in saddles. Well, that makes up for
the teleport to rescue her I guess. Life truly is
balanced. Even in extremes. He considers that if there
is any trickery on the way, such as losing people in
the woods the green lady should make easily passable
for a hard ride, that teleporting is always still an
option. "We can ride, but I have no idea what to do
about a mysterious blackness invading a mysterious
green." With a slight smirk, of course.

He will look at Ben'Dar and say, "Looks like we're
going to have to eat on the run."