[pnpgm] Game update #61 - File #260 - Bohusara gives surprise

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Jul 17 08:46:14 CEST 2007

  R1 John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ?? Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  W2 Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3 Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R3 Wayne Richardson/Uji..Thig..............Sidh MU.Normal/Faerry Ma
  W2 Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard  ..Normal/Human  Ma
  R3 Orion (Paul Broman)...Trembyl...........Wizard..Normal/Human  Ma
  W4 Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R3 Scott Adams...........Xian..............Wizard..Normal/Human  Ma
  R4 Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Boyzdar [Wolf] (Strie'bog),

     Game Web Site - http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshot at darktech.org

     Game Update #61 in sequence (file #260)

     Admin notes: None.

        From Chion: [Re: Actions]
          Chion just watches in amused silence the healing process.]

          He has a smirk in his eye, and for a second he glances down at
          his ring and then his smile grows even wider.
        GM: Ack.

                     -----------------------------------

        From Strie'bog: [Re: Actions]
          After his mother starts to fly, and seeing the shock on their
          faces, he starts to go around and talk to his friends.

          "Trembyl, I am not sure if Faerry is correct.  She is unlike the
           Shide or Faerry, for she was not born of either people.  She is
           a child of Cerrunos himself, of life itself.  There are legends
           and stories of Cerrunos that link him to the Shide and Faerry,
           but I am not sure if it is possible for us to know exactly how
           the Gods work wonders upon the world.  My mother was not chosen
           to be the Green Lady, nor is it a job;  she was born the Green
           Lady of this forest, she is the soul of the forest made
           manifest."  He smiles up to her.

          After she lands, and they talk for a moment, he returns to the
          party. While his mother talks with Z'leyra, Strie'bog will
          approach Unali, and quitely talk to her.  "I suspect that you
          felt my mother's eyes on you.  It is hard not to feel it deep
          within you as she looks to you."  Looking at Unali with concern
          and compassion, "You are often tense Unali, and though your
          vigilance has saved the lives of many, it must be hard.  I am
          not my mother, nor as wise as the Forestal. Both have spoken to
          me of you, and both have shown concern."  He closes his eyes for
          a moment, "this forest is enchanted.  It is a place of peace and
          healing.  If there is a burden, a pain you carry, it is here that
          you can find solace.  Consider, and if you would like, talk to
          either myself or my mother.  I am sure that her wisdom can guide
          you."
        GM: Ack.

                     -----------------------------------

        From Unali: [Re: Actions]
          "You are correct that the Forest is a magical place. There are
           open spaces, where light plays between the trees and warms the
           base of the forest. But I sense that there are also dark, hidden
           depths in the Forest. I will walk the forest for some time and I
           am certain that I will find solace in its shadows. But just as
           certain that I must move on and that this journey does not end
           here. This Forest is your home, Strie'bog, but it is not mine."

           She taps Strie'bog lightly on the shoulder and walks away, to
           the edge of the forest where she stands in the shadow of a tree
           and stares out across the plane.
        GM:

         [Decalis 16th, 107th day since left Marentia, 42nd day of
          Adventure #3 of the 1633rd year [TH].]
          [Location: Pavassa Forest - Eastern Edge/On Plains]

         [Time - 10:14am]

         [Before the Healing - During Bohusara's flight...]

         Strie'bog: "Trembyl, I am not sure if Faerry is correct.  She is
           unlike the Shide or Faerry, for she was not born of either
           people.  She is a child of Cerrunos himself, of life itself.
           There are legends and stories of Cerrunos that link him to the
           Shide and Faerry, but I am not sure if it is possible for us
           to know exactly how the Gods work wonders upon the world.  My
           mother was not chosen to be the Green Lady, nor is it a job;
           she was born the Green Lady of this forest, she is the soul of
           the forest made manifest."

         Trembyl: "Very interesting.  A son of a god and now a daughter
           of gods.  Sidh favored by many gods.  I feel so lowly."
           [He grins a wry smirk.]

         Thig: "It is sad she can't leave the forest.   To explore the
           places we've seen.  The wonders.  It is surely a great honor
           to be a Green Lady but a burden as well."

         [Strie'bog smiles up to her. After she lands, and they talk for a
          moment, he returns to the party. While his mother talks with
          Z'leyra, Strie'bog will approach Unali, and quietly talk to
          her.  In a low voice to Unali.]

          Strie'bog: "I suspect that you felt my mother's eyes on you.
             It is hard not to feel it deep within you as she looks to
             you."  [Looking at Unali with concern and compassion, "You
             are often tense Unali, and though your vigilance has saved the
             lives of many, it must be hard.  I am not my mother, nor as
             wise as the Forestal. Both have spoken to me of you, and both
             have shown concern."  [He closes his eyes for a moment,] "this
             forest is enchanted.  It is a place of peace and healing.  If
             there is a burden, a pain you carry, it is here that you can
             find solace.  Consider, and if you would like, talk to either
             myself or my mother.  I am sure that her wisdom can guide you."

          Unali: "You are correct that the Forest is a magical place. There
             are open spaces, where light plays between the trees and warms
             the base of the forest. But I sense that there are also dark,
             hidden depths in the Forest. I will walk the forest for some
             time and I am certain that I will find solace in its shadows.
             But just as certain that I must move on and that this journey
             does not end here. This Forest is your home, Strie'bog, but
             it is not mine."

          [Unali taps Strie'bog lightly on the shoulder and walks away, to
           the edge of the forest where she stands in the shadow of a tree
           and stares out across the plain.]

         [After the Healing Mist spell - ]

         [As the Healing Mist ends those affected by the spell stand
          and begin to disperse.  As they walk away you notice some
          of the grass which was brown or missing seems to have grown
          lush and green in the area.  Maybe the spell itself effected
          the ground itself?  Or maybe it jut wasn't noticed before.]

         Thig: "Bohusara are you ready to return to the Sacred Grove
            or your home?"

         Bohusara [Looking back at the cabin then the party: "No.  We
            still have work to do here.  We need to bury the dead and
            the dead animals."

         Farseeker: "But these people tried to kill you!"

         Bohusara: "Did they?  They could've killed me at any time
            I was asleep.  They may have done me wrong by bringing
            me by force here and killing some of the Vassa in the
            forest who tried to rescue me.  But they deserve to
            be buried so the predators don't harm their bodies.
            The Humagi believe in burial and being left in the
            open means their souls may not truly rest."

         Xian: "You are very understanding.  What about the witches?"

         Bohusara: "I do not know where they are from.  I suspect
            some distant land.  But again we should bury them.  I have
            already forgiven them for their deed."

         [As she walks toward the cabin the others look at each other
          in confusion.  Arawn furrows his brows and looks at Strie'bog
          face for reactions.  Finally Trembyl whispers to Thig just
          out of reach of Bohusara but not the other party members.]

         Trembyl: "Is she always like that?  Could they have done
            something to her?"

         [Strie'bog shakes his head and explains she can be very vengeful
          when the forest is involved and her friends, the creatures and
          plant life, are in danger.  But with the influence of his father
          she treats all life even hostile life as equal even after death.]
         GM: Strie'bog you could role play this if you want to further
             explain it but I took the liberty to speed things up rather
             than waiting some days.

         Thig: "I sense no spell on her but I could be wrong.  There are
            still many things out there I don't know."

         [Chion listens and watches with continued amusement.  As she
          walks toward the cabin he glances at his ring and then back
          up as he hears Strie'bog talk.]

         Farseeker: "Well let's get to it then."

         [As Xian and Trembyl head into the forest and return with
          the party's other horses the rest do small clean up outside.
          Bodies are collected around a point of loose sand that seems
          to be a good place for a mass grave.  Most of the dead are
          outside with 10 bodies.  Strie'bog collects his shovel off
          his horse and the other shovel Unali used is found.  Making
          the effort double fast.  The party divide up into 20 minute
          digging shifts as the cabin is cleared.  The outside cleanup
          takes about 25 minutes.  The wagon found helps to carry the
          dead horse burnt by the Witches Fire Showers spell to the
          burial spot.  The wagon helps to also carry the headless
          body Farseeker killed so it doesn't make further mess on
          the ground as dragged.  Z'leyra briefly chats with the horses
          but learns nothing from them other then they are plains horses
          not used to the Bush Land (the forest?).  With their master's
          dead the horses are calm.]

         [Bohusara spends a few moments with the dead horse and seems to
          give a quiet blessing over it.  She wonders if it could've
          been saved but the time stop spell that was explained to have
          captured the horse did the bulk of the damage when he could not
          flee away.]

         [The cabin clean up begins after some time of cleaning up
          outside.  This is to make certain the heat spell is over
          for sure and no other wards are in place.  Thig is the
          first to do a cursory fly over and senses nothing aside
          from the magical items later found.  Since all but literally
          3 logs of the ceiling are down it takes some time to shift
          the logs around to find things and clear bodies out.]

         Bohusara: "You know this cabin was actually built by Vassa
           hunters."

         Xian: "They came out into the plains?"

         Bohusara: "Sometimes.  But in this case they used it as a
           more or less emergency shelter.  At times when snow or
           weather was bad they could come here for shelter.  The
           cabin was actually only one room when I last saw it
           years ago.  My guess the Humagi may have used it as
           well for poaching into the forest.  My guess though
           is based on the smells the new room additions were very
           recent maybe days or a week or two."

         Farseeker: "Were they building when you were here?"

         Bohusara: "No.  I was kept outside for some time while
           something was done on the north side of the cabin.
           My guess is they were doing the hole to store me in."

         Farseeker: "But why didn't they just kill you out right
            and end the influence of the forest here?"

         Bohusara: "Killing me would've surely made the forest
            die.  In some areas like this here almost immediately.
            Great spans of forest might've died in hours.  But
            the entire forest, hundreds of square miles, no.  It
            would've taken months for it to fully die after my
            death.  The forestal might've prevented some of that
            by then.  But the point would be to disrupt Vassa life
            and society.  The Vassa might then be freely invaded
            by the Humagi.  With me gone the Protectors of the
            forest edge and the wards in place would've been gone.
            Only then the Vily and other natural protectors would
            have to defend forest.  Why they didn't kill me right
            away I don't know."

         Thig: "Were they after Strie'bog?   Was it timed for
            the solstice?"

         Bohusara: "No.  Strie'bog left a long time ago and that
            was common knowledge.  I doubt they even know where
            to find him.  I surely didn't.  The Solstice allows
            the Druids to regenerate problem areas of the forest.
            It gives them a divine blessing of sorts as Guardians
            of the forest to do their job and protect the people.
            To the Vassa it is a simple ceremony and festival for
            them to celebrate a seasonal change.  To the Druids and
            the Protectors of the Forest it is more.  It is a direct
            connection with the gods to seek their allowance and
            benefits for the next year.  The gods may not have been
            too happy to see me dead and the Druids might have
            problems.  Timed for the actual solstice in a few days?
            It could be.  That may be why they didn't kill me.  They
            could've been waiting for the solstice in six days."

         Thig: "Five."

         Bohusara: "Five? Its the 16th? I must've been asleep alot
            longer than I thought."

         Farseeker: "So you don't know anything of their plans or
            their ultimate goal?"

         Bohusara: "No.  They kept me mostly knocked out.  They
             knew I'd be a challenge awake with my magic.  The
             only time I was awake was to eat once or twice.  But
             that redhead had spiders sit on my shoulders and neck
             ready to do something even if I spoke a word.  But
             that's not to say the forest didn't try to help me.
             It would capture and trip the Humagi when they
             went to use it for some purpose or another.  At one
             point it almost killed one but I was forced to make
             the forest to stop its defense.  They threatened
             the death of Vassa on the other side of the Cabin
             which I never saw.  I figured they might be lying but
             I couldn't take that chance could I?"

         [With that the cabin is cleared.  The dead Deer and Eagles
          are bought out.  Z'leyra carries the Eagle in her arms
          as Corona watches closely from the ground.  Z'leyra begins
          to speak quietly and walk somberly to the forest.  The
          others watch and Bohusara asks why.]

         Thig: "She is a shaman and her Tonah is the Eagle."

         Bohusara: "Oh.  So ...oh!  I knew she was a shaman and
           a Healer.  But I didn't know that Eag-...what did you
           call him?  Corona?  Was with her specifically.   I should
           go help her."

         [Bohusara flies off to follow Z'leyra as Arawn eyes the
          Green Lady with interest.  The first body the Witch Z'leyra
          killed is bought out.  Then the dead man Arawn killed in
          the main room.  At this time Farseeker makes his comment
          about the Witch being wanted in Marentia (previous update).]

         [The work room is cleaned out next.  The three warriors are
          bought out and checked.  Then the redhead.  Arawn looks
          for the stone spider but finds only stone pieces under the
          log that landed on the spot where the hole holding the
          Green lady was.  It would seem the spider was broken to
          many pieces by the impact.]

         [The other rooms have no bodies.  The bodies are piled
          all together as the burying continues for a long time.
          The cabin is searched by those not doing digging.]

         [Meanwhile Bohusara joins Z'leyra but keeps quiet.  She
          asks the see the body.  Z'leyra glares briefly but
          figures she knows what she is going.  The body is put
          on the ground.  Bohusara places hands on it and examines
          it as if looking for wounds.  But Z'leyra knows its neck
          is clearly broken and beyond help.  Bohusara finishes
          a few minutes later and nods.]

         Bohusara: "Thanks.  He had a family.  I wanted to see if he
           did so the forest can find them and help them.  We
           help our own here.  I do not mean to offend.  But
           I wanted to learn this information but you did anything."

         [With that she stands and flies back to the plains after
          speaking a few words in Vassa Z'leyra doesn't understand.
          Then she realizes she understand her a second ago?  Z'leyra
          looks over her shoulder and wonders if that was a spell
          or the forest like that Forestal guy can speak?  With that
          question on her mind she turns back to the eagle and carries
          it deeper into the forest.  She finds a good spot and
          places it down at the base of an ancient tree.  She places
          the body gently on the ground as the forest around her
          seems to quiet down.  The birds even stop to chirp.  She
          begins to chirp and speak in Eagle, as an eagle, and thanks
          the Eagle and Forest Spirits for the help of this kind bird.
          She knows Strie'bog likely called it to help and it was
          here to help Bohusara not the party but it tried to help.
          A brave bird.  For some time she speaks thanks and a prayer
          to the spirits of her Tonah.  A tear forms in her eye as
          she recalls just in the last year she has seen two of her
          tonah die.  One here today and her friend and Companion
          Fisherking on Clima to those foul Gargoyles.  Some distance
          away Unali is quietly watching this scene having been
          in the forest already.  She seems to recognize this scene
          as a very private matter and backs away closer to the plains
          to give Z'leyra space.  Z'leyra never notices her presence.
          Z'leyra grabs some moss and limbs and piles them on the
          body.  She places the eagle in a niche at the roots knowing
          that to recycle the body is good for the forest.  She
          could bury the bird but this way the spirits can help its
          soul fly high with little obstruction.  As she buries the
          bird in grass, moss, limbs and some minor clumps of loose
          sand she finishes her talk to the spirits.  She talks of
          the bravery of the bird and how it will be remembered.  Then
          she hopes the spirits will let the Eagle soul fly high and
          fast in the afterlife.  She stands and wipes the tears from
          her eyes.  As she walks back anger starts to come over her
          recalling what happened to Fisherking and now this bird.
          She wonders about Corona but unlike those he seems to be
          able to take care of himself.  If she loses Corona maybe
          her Tonah tie will be broken.  She wonders just how many
          Tonahs one can lose before the tie is broke.]

         [Meanwhile the cabin is further searched.  About 90% of
          the furniture is warped from the heat spell or virtually
          destroyed by the falling logs.  Nothing of value in those
          pieces of furniture.  In the first bedroom Arawn finds
          the parchment he found initially before attacked.  He
          finds it burnt, dry and warped by the heat spell.  The
          scroll seems to have lost some of its writing but he
          still can't read it.  He pockets it for later.  In the
          workroom any parchments there are burnt not from the
          spell but from the candle.  It seemed the redhead was
          burning the stuff while the Ghost Team went from room to
          room.  Nothing is learned from the ashes.]

         Farseeker: "What of the cabin should we burn it further?"

         Bohusara: "We'll let the Vassa near here deal with it.
            They may burn it or rebuild.  They know the risk but
            it is a haven for both Vassa and Humagi.  Even the
            Humagi rarely will attack it when the Vassa are here.
            Its as if this place has some meaning to them or
            some silent agreement between the two groups.  Maybe
            I should look into that later."

         [As the treasure is sorted and piled.  Z'leyra gathers
          the magical items near her and asks Thig to make notes
          of her Perception spells.  Thig takes notes as she
          Casts Perception spells on the items.  Arawn, Ben'dar
          and Unali stand nearby interested in the items.]

         GM: Based on those spells and Mana sensing ability the
             following is learned.

         1. Battle Horn, MEL9/EL5/MDV 14, Protection vs Chaos Magics

         2. Light Crossbow, MEL9/EL3/MDV12, Gold Detection, Range 12"

         3. Wand, MEL10/EL5/MDV15, Balance tied,
            Attribute Effect - D -15, Em -15,
            Supernatural Stamina applies St+25

         GM: Ben'dar claimed the Battle Horn before it was percepted.
             Arawn has made some interest in the Wand.  Now what?
             I'll assume the Horn is Ben'dar's (if he still wants it)
             but the other 2 items should be claimed.  If more than
             one claim then we can resolve it.

         [Time - 11:21am]

         [An hour later the bodies are placed in the grave.  Bohusara
          gives some words in Vassa about some blessings and prayer
          for their souls.  The others watch with interest and
          wonder, some wondering how she could do that.]

         Farseeker: "I surely couldn't do that.  Humans are very
           hostile creatures.  But maybe the Sidh do have some
           grace over us lowly Humans."

         [Ben'dar checks the horses and finds them all in good shape
          and good for travel.]

         GM: Unali claims nearly flawless carbuncle gorget & jade
             bracelet.  She has an eye on the magical items above.
             But will wait for above results.

                        ----------------------------

         [As the bodies are finally buried and the sand over them
          the chaos is finally over.  Bohusara walks to Arawn.]

         Bohusara: "Arawn.  You have done well today.  Your leadership
            here today shows that.  But-"

         [She stops when she notices Arawn's eyes widen in confusion.]

         Bohusara: "You are the leader here right?  You have the aura
            of a divine on you.  You are clearly an Alfar.  I've never
            met one but you surely must be the leader am I right?"

         Thig: "Actually we've just met him a few days ago ourselves.
            After some past failings we've learned no single person
            leads this group.  Some shine and take leadership in
            various situations but overall there is no one single
            great leader here."

         Bohusara: "Oh.  I apologize I just assumed he was." [She turns
           to the Humans nearby] "I don't mean to offend.  In our
           circle the Sidh seem to have power ...I mean ...I'm not
           used to being with Humans at great lengths.  Miklav and
           myself tend to be secluded away from society than we should
           be.  That may cause problems in social areas.  There is
           a certain understanding in the forest here.  Miklav and
           myself share the top equally though the Vassa declare
           myself higher than Miklav.  The Pavassa tribes accept being
           ruled and governed by the Druids who work through us.  The
           Humans therefore are the lowest step in the process.  This
           does not mean we consider ourselves superior.  This is just
           how the gods have placed us in this position.  If anything
           the Druids have more power than we do on day to day life
           for the Vassa.  I hope this doesn't offend anyone."

         [Arawn listens intently and recalls the parchment he took
          from the cabin.  Bohusara turns to speak to Strie'bog.]

         Bohusara: "I will enter the forest now and regenerate some
           energy.  I also need to talk with the Protectors and
           get a feeling for things.  It shouldn't take too long."
           [She lowers her voice] "I hope I didn't offend your
           friends.  Stry you have proven yourself here.  I will
           never forget this day."

         [She then flies toward the forest and enters the shadows.]

         [Arawn eyes her for some time as the others disperse.  He
          brings out the parchment and again tries to read it.  he
          senses no magic from it.  No Code Spell is on it.  But
          just some strange language he can't read.  He finds
          Z'leyra and asks her to read it but she can't.  He then
          finds Chion and asks him to read it.  He can't but
          he says it looks like a language he has seen.  He
          recommends Unali may know it as it may be in Katai.
          Arawn thinks about this and recalls the man he killed
          and what others said that it was a Katai uniform.]

         [Time - 11:53am]

         [As the party sits down for a quick lunch from food and
          some things found in the storage room the temperature
          seems to drop a couple degrees as wind blows through.
          About 20 minutes later after she enters the forest
          Bohusara flies fast toward the party.  Her speed and
          face startle the group and they grab weapons just in
          case.  But she lands and with a quick second to catch
          her breath she speaks.]

         Bohusara: "There is a situation.  I've learned from the
            forest that Lake Oca may be dead or dying.  There
            are reports that creatures have left the area and
            the lake itself is turning brown.  We must go there
            at once!"

         [Strie'bog's mind races as the vision in the Zen'da Tipi
          comes back to him.  The pond or lake turning brown before
          his eyes.  The forest around it turning brown and dying.
          He thought this was a vision of the forest in danger and
          maybe something about his mother.  But why would the
          forest be in danger still with her free?  This doesn't
          make sense.  Unless his vision was separate and distinct
          from this situation.  The spirits would warn him about
          the lake dying and not his mother being in danger?!]

         Thig: "how far is this from here?"

         Bohusara: "If I got my bearings right its a good four
           hour ride from here.  We could be there before the
           sun sets."

         Thig: "We could get there instantly with magic."

         Bohusara: "Teleport?  With all these horses as well.  That
            would take great power."

         [Chion just smirks.]

         Thig: "We could attempt it."

         Bohusara: "But to teleport into a area not known to you
           is dangerous.  Plus we don't know where we'd jump to.
           We could jump into a dead area and that alone is not
           wise.  No.  Riding is the best bet to ensure that
           we can warn any Vassa in that area and as we get further
           me and Strie'bog can learn clues from the forest itself.
           Wouldn't it be better to slowly get to a danger site
           and learn more rather than jump into a site and not know
           what is going on?" [She looks at Strie'bog who shows
           a sign of concern on his face.] "What's wrong?"

         Thig: "We still have Ben'dar and Arawn wounded.  They
           could remain here with the horses and you if you like?
           Or we could teleport you back to Miklav?"

         [A fast scowl shows on her face for the first time since
          meeting the party but flashes away fast.]

         Bohusara: "I've warned them.  I would be no good to the
           forest there.  This is my duty.  I will be fine and
           can take care of myself."

         Thig: "I know.  I don't mean to imply-"

         Bohusara: "Don't worry about it.  Most feel that way even
           among your brothers and sisters at the Hill.  Mertz
           bugs me all the time...but we don't have time for this
           we must go now."

         [Ben'dar looks up from his now warmed meat and frowns
          as Strie'bog translates the words.  No lunch?  He's
          still hurt and hungry!]

         [Arawn looks to the forest and eyes the tree line as he
          hears the words translated.  His mind racing with
          various thoughts.]

         Farseeker: "We are ready.  Will others join us?"

         Bohusara: "Maybe on the way we could pick up some Vassa
           or Protectors.  But that is another reason to go by horse."

         [Strie'bog seems to translates the words absentmindedly
          as he looks at his mother in concern.  Should she go
          into danger?  Sure she has seen danger before way before
          he was even born.  But now his protective instincts begin
          to kick in.  Maybe if she does go he'll have to ensure she
          is protected by the party at all costs.  He wonders about
          the vision and their meaning now.  It bought him here and
          to this situation.  Could this situation be linked to the
          dead lake now?  He recalls the lake, a pond really.  It
          sits nicely in a good area of ancient trees.   The nearest
          Vassa village may be a half day's walk away.  He and his
          father went there once to check out some unusual herbs and
          plants there.  But this pond isn't really special or critical
          to the forest itself.  Its not deep and not even a Water
          Vily is known to be there protecting it.  Why would this
          pond and not other dozen or so larger water spots around
          the forest be in danger?]

                   -------------------------------------

           * Player Status Report

              Player             Player Health Status (% of Total)
              Ben'dar                    77% [Light]  2 Healings
              Arawn                      80% [Light]  1 Healings

         * Mana Report

              Player          Current Mana Percentage (of total)
             Arawn                     56%  [44% Used]
             Xian                      80%  [20% Used]
             Chion                     87%  [13% Used]
             Strie'bog                 38%  [62% Used]
             Thig                      83%  [17% Used]
             Z'leyra                   93%  [ 7% Used]

          Actions? Comments?

          Next update Friday...

          GM: Treasure.  Let me know any claims.

          GM: I will work on update Thursday night probably early
              9pm or so.  Let me know of any actions.  You guys
              can still teleport but you will have to deal with
              horses and such as the usual problem.  May need
              mana.  See the above mana report.  Not updated for
              Z'leyra though as she casts those Perception spells.
              Have to update that later.  I would like actions
              if you guys have any.  I'll deal with them for
              next update.  Then would like unless there is
              serious problems or other actions move the party
              to the lake area for Monday's update.  But if
              theres something to delay that we can deal with it.

          GM: Ben'dar you can still take a few more healings.  Arawn
              I mentioned your chances in the last update I believe
              for more healings.  Everyone is in good shape but
              you two.

          GM: A short update. :)
              Opps.  I forgot one thing to do.  I'll type it up
              when I get up today (Tuesday).  It'll be out by
              5pm.  It shouldn't take long.  It won't affect
              this situation or anything really :)