[pnpgm] Game update #59 - File #253 - Bohusara meets teh party

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Sun Jul 15 09:58:30 CEST 2007

At 16:37 2007-07-13, you wrote:

>After she lands, and they talk for a moment, he returns to the
>party.  While his mother talks with Z'leyra, Strie'bog will approach
>Unali, and quitely talk to her.  "I suspect that you felt my
>mother's eyes on you.  It is hard not to feel it deep within you as
>she looks to you."  Looking at Unali with concern and compassion,
>"You are often tense Unali, and though your vigilance has saved the
>lives of many, it must be hard.  I am not my mother, nor as wise as
>the Forestal.  Both have spoken to me of you, and both have shown
>concern."  He closes his eyes for a moment, "this forest is
>enchanted.  It is a place of peace and healing.  If there is a
>burden, a pain you carry, it is here that you can find
>solace.  Consider, and if you would like, talk to either myself or
>my mother.  I am sure that her wisdom can guide you."

Unali:
"You are correct that the Forest is a magical place. There are open
spaces, where light plays between the trees and warms the base of the
forest. But I sense that there are also dark, hidden depths in the
Forest. I will walk the forest for some time and I am certain that I
will find solace in its shadows. But just as certain that I must move
on and that this journey does not end here. This Forest is your
home,  Strie'bog, but it is not mine."

She taps Strie'bog lightly on the shoulder and walks away, to the
edge of the forest where she stands in the shadow of a tree and
stares out across the plane.

Wout Broere		broere at powersandperils.org
P&P Website:		http://www.powersandperils.org/