[pnpgm] Arawn's actions

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 21:57:21 CET 2007

Arawn listened to Thig as the faerry introduced his companions, nodding and smiling to Chion and any others whose attention was fixed upon him. His manner was pleasant and unassuming, his eyes twinkled but he gave no other reaction, his expression thoughtful and calm. As the faerry continued to speak Arawn wrapped his face in a fine grey gauze leaving only his eyes exposed. Finishing he responded to Thig's query.

   "No, I am alone."

   His gaze grows distant as he says this, a shadow crossing his face and then it is gone. He looks up once more and begins to reply to the others in Z'endali.

   "I would not mind travelling together for a bit. I hadn't planned on staying for too long but i have sensed a strangeness in the air in these woods. Something that I feel I should look into, I don't know what, but something unusual. Perhaps we can travel together until I discover what it is. Thank you.
   As for my camp, it is a short distance away and i would like to gather my gear and find my horse. Hopefully it hasn't strayed too far away. Perhaps after I can help to track the giant's lair if you wish."